The train station in downtown White River Junction saw some 3100 North Pole travelers on December 14th and 15th 2013.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the following folks in no particular order:
1. 3100 travelers from all over New England and beyond.
2. Our Corporate Sponsors for your continued commitment to our community.
3. Our many, many volunteers, without whom it would not be possible.
4. Our friends at the Welcome Center.
5. Our Friends at the Parks and Rec department from Hartford, VT.
6. Our Fellow Rotarians, from our club and beyond.
Sean Kuit & Nico Bekker 2013 Co-Chairs.
Please share your thoughts, images, suggestions with us on: